I am a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) in Kansas, which means I have the experience and credentials to diagnose and treat mental, emotional, behavioral, and developmental disorders. I earned my Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from the University of Kansas and have served my community in a helping capacity to improve quality of life for many therapy clients and families.
In addition to providing therapy, I have a variety of interests:
- Learning how to use exercise and mindful nutrition to support a balanced life and enhance brain function
- Traveling–My goal is to visit all 30 Major League Baseball ballparks!
- Engaging in service and social opportunities with family and friends
- Expressing myself creatively with cooking, baking, and random art projects
- Laughing–often, at myself, and at the parts of life that could use some humor