I am a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) in Kansas, which means I have the experience and credentials to diagnose and treat mental, emotional, behavioral, and developmental disorders. I earned my Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from the University of Kansas and have served my community for over a decade in a helping capacity to improve quality of life for many therapy clients and families.
I work with individuals ages 14 and up, with a primary focus on adults. I seem to draw clients who may be trying therapy out for the first time and may be nervous about what to expect.
In addition to providing therapy, I have a variety of interests:
- Learning how to use exercise and mindful nutrition to support a balanced life and enhance brain function
- Traveling–My goal is to visit all 30 Major League Baseball ballparks!
- Engaging in service and social opportunities with family and friends
- Expressing myself creatively with cooking, baking, and random art projects
- Laughing–often, at myself, and at the parts of life that could use some humor