Are you ready for a change? Do you feel like you’ve explored the resources you have but still need some help or guidance to feel better?
You aren’t alone. Fact is, everyone faces difficult seasons and therapy can be helpful to create a more healthy and balanced life. You’re capable of positive change and counseling can offer tools to guide you. I offer individual, couples and family counseling both in-office and in-home depending on your personal needs.
I’m available during the evening to accommodate your work/school schedule!
I work with a variety of people and specialize in treatment of:
- Depression and other mood concerns
- Eating Disorders
- Relationships issues (marriage, parent/child, caretakers)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and child behavior issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Working with parents of children (including grown children) with autism or intellectual disabilities
- Seeking balance in work and life
- Setting and achieving goals
- Social Anxiety
Additional information about me can be found in my Psychology Today therapist listing: Rychel L Johnson, LCPC