Are you ready for a change? Do you feel like you’ve explored the resources you have but still need some help or guidance to feel better?
You aren’t alone. Fact is, everyone faces difficult seasons and therapy can be helpful to create a more healthy and balanced life. You’re capable of positive change and counseling can offer tools to guide you. I offer individual, couples and family counseling both in-office and in-home depending on your personal needs.
***Note: as of August 2018 I am taking a short break from accepting new clients. I will update this post when that changes, stay tuned!***
I work with clients ages 14 and up, with a primary focus on adults. I see a variety of people and specialize in treatment of:
- Social Anxiety
- Depression and other mood concerns
- Eating Disorders
- Self-esteem concerns
- Relationships issues (marriage, parent/child, caretakers)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and child behavior issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Asperger’s
- Seeking balance in work and life
- Setting and achieving goals
Additional information about me can be found in my Psychology Today therapist listing: Rychel L Johnson, LCPC